You can be confident with our university-accredited instructors who have won awards for teaching excellence.
- Internet, Intranet, N-Tier Client / Server, Web Concepts
- Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Concepts, UML, Use Cases
- ActiveX, ADO, C/C++, DCOM, MFC, ODBC, OLE DB, Visual Basic, Visual C++
- Applets, EJB, J2EE, Java, JDBC, JNI, JSP, Servlets, UML, WebSphere
- Embedded C++, Embedded VB, Palm OS, Pocket PC
- Database Strategy, ORACLE, SQL Server, Sybase
- Project Management, IT Strategy
Depending on the meeting times you select, your
class meeting time will be a combination of captivating
lecture and subject examples. There are regularly
assigned programming problems which are collected and reviewed
to help with your progress.
Class times are very flexible. You can choose to
have your seminar in an all day format, or for better
learning, meet for three or more hours one or more times each
week. There are no extra costs, and you get to enjoy the
benefits of learning manageable amounts of information over
time. Your seminar will take place at your facilities, at times
that are flexible and convenient, so your staff can learn.